A Facilitated Discussion of Creativity
with the Exhibiting Artists
Sunday, October 20 from 2:00 – 4:00pm
Light refreshments will be served.
Check us out on Facebook and let us know that you’re coming.
Join us for a facilitated discussion about creativity with artists participating in the Craft in the Eastern Panhandle show.
We’ll be posing questions to these craftspeople in an effort to get at the heart of what it means to make objects.
- How did they start making craft?
- What makes them want to create – what’s the “pull”?
- What draws them to their given medium or method of working?
- Where does their inspiration come from?
- Where or how do they continue to seek artistic growth?
Come to participate in the discussion, or just to listen – all are welcome!